Thursday, October 17, 2013

Craft Night!

My friends and I spend a lot of time pinning craft ideas on Pinterest, so we decided it was time to actually make some crafts.  We got together with some wine, desserts, and crafts.  It was a blast and I can’t wait to do it again for some Christmas crafts.

IMG_0646

Everyone had their own personalized spot with some treats to boot! I found this roll of brown paper in my garage.  I have no clue where I got it or when but it worked perfectly to cover my table and was fun to decorate!

IMG_0657

It was so much fun seeing how different each girl’s project turned out.  They all had the same supplies and each piece was unique.

IMG_0658

IMG_0662

IMG_0661

Some of the girls made their monogram an indoor item and some attached ribbon to use on their front doors.  I actually had three projects planned for the night, but we only had enough time for two.  An excuse to get together again soon!

I highly recommend getting some girlfriends together and having a craft night!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!