Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Day Late and a Dollar Short

Way back in April I started to work on a cute banner for my mantle…flash forward to the start of June and Voila, it’s done!!!  Now, you might be thinking that it was a very labor intensive project, alas it was not. 


I used my Silhouette to cut out all of the pieces and some cute paper I found at Michaels.  I attached the banner to the ribbon with staples.  I like the mix of the daintiness and hardware.

I think that before I put it out next year, I might outline the letters to make them pop a little more.  You can’t really see it well, but the banner spells out SRING.  Here are some close ups.



Thanks for looking!!