Thursday, April 26, 2012

Customized Office Clock

IMG_0659

I’ve finally been able to complete a few of the projects I’ve been working on! It feels great!  I’m really good at starting a new project, but not always great at finishing them.  Today, I finished a customized clock for our office.  The clock is a cheap one from Target.  I believe it was $3.99.

I used the Silhouette software to design the faceplate of the clock.  The front plastic piece to the clock had tabs holding it in place and was pretty easy to remove.  The hands of the clock are kept in place by the winding mechanism in the back that is also removable.  It was pretty easy to make and an easy way to add to the décor of our office.

I added it to what will become our office “command center.”  I plan to add a second message type board to finish out the look.

IMG_0655

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!