Sunday, March 18, 2012

Reusing and Repurposing

I’m finally getting around to creating a useable, working space for my many hobbies.  I’m trying to reuse products I already have and finding new ways to use products.  I found this jewelry hanger at Target and instantly thought of using it as a quick way of storing my most commonly used items.

                                      017

It is two sided and swivels on the hanger easily.  So far it is working out perfectly!  I also found in my master closet a hanging holder for sweaters that was rarely being used.  It fits my 12x12 papers easily and makes organization by color a breeze.  Now I can quickly see what colors I have.

                                      019

I’m still working on my space but so far these two changes have made a big difference!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment:

I love comments!!