Thursday, January 6, 2011

Personal Docket Form

Life always seems to be in high gear. There always seems to be something that I need to get done. Of course, I always feel the need to add more to my plate. I’m not quite sure why I do this, but I do so I needed to find a better way to manage all the chaos. I came up with a simple form—my personal docket form. I was inspired by Money Saving Mom’s version, but wanted something a little more me. I was going to make a cute little notebook out of it myself and decorate it, but then I thought I should just get using it. So hopefully this will help me organize my time and thoughts.



I’ve created a section for my food journal, exercise (I put it on there in hopes that I would start doing some ), a section labeled thoughts to jot down any crafting or scrapbooking ideas, a short to do list and a section to plan ahead. I chose to keep the “to do” section small because I tend to feel overwhelmed when I think of all I need to get done. I printed out about 75 pages to start off with.



I also added a few page protectors behind the docket to add anything inspiring I came across.



I hope you like it! Feel free to take a copy here! Please share any ideas you have on home organization with me!







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!