Sunday, January 20, 2013

More Minnie Mouse Birthday Decorations!!

To continue with the theme, I made these cute birthday banner and door hanger for my friend Melyssa’s little girl.  270

She was going to choose her own ribbon to match the banner.  The three smaller Minnie Mouse decorations are going to be attached to ribbon and wrapped around mason jars to hold the silverware.   The shapes were all cut out on my Silhouette out of cardstock.  I used two shades of pink, a layer of zebra print (which doesn’t show up well), and black cardstock.  The font is Walt Disney Script.

 

271

 

This will become a door hanger to welcome the guest inside!  I finished off this Minnie Mouse with die cut lettering that spells out Happy Birthday on the ears and says Brilynn’s 2 on the face portion. I think this will look super cute with some zebra ribbon.  Sorry the pictures aren’t great.  I snapped them quickly with my iPhone. 

I made a Mickey version of this door hanger to go with the highchair banner for my friend Jessica.

 

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!