Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Glittered Pumpkins

  IMG_0457

We are so decorating for Halloween already in our house!  Aiden keeps asking if it’s “Hawoween” everyday.  I love to see his excitement and it makes me want to keep decorating.

I can’t take credit for these as I found them listed as an idea on the Martha Stewart website.

             IMG_0438

I found some cute fake pumpkins at Michael’s for $2.99 and some of the Martha Stewart glitter.  This glitter is awesome!  I grabbed my trusty spray adhesive and a little helper (not really much of help though)!

           IMG_0439

I put them in my china hutch and love the sparkle they throw off when the light is turned on! The top pumpkin is a white pumpkin with some fake accent leaves. 

           IMG_0455

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!