Way back in April I started to work on a cute banner for my mantle…flash forward to the start of June and Voila, it’s done!!! Now, you might be thinking that it was a very labor intensive project, alas it was not.
I used my Silhouette to cut out all of the pieces and some cute paper I found at Michaels. I attached the banner to the ribbon with staples. I like the mix of the daintiness and hardware.
I think that before I put it out next year, I might outline the letters to make them pop a little more. You can’t really see it well, but the banner spells out SRING. Here are some close ups.
Thanks for looking!!